ABOUT ♥

Sunday 2 November 2014

DIY: paint your hands



 Hi everyone, you might have noticed that I changed my blog layout a bit. I thought it was time for a little change. Change can be good sometimes. For today I wanted to do a little DIY post. I really love to do this posts. (I hope you also like them ^_^)  I got a bit inspired by the tattoos that Chanel made a few years ago. They were so beautiful that I thought, why not try to make them myself with some paint. And this is what came out of it.

I used some facial paint. (The paint that you used when you were younger and wanted to be a butterfly haha, I found mine when I was looking for something. ) This is so easy and fun to paint. You don't need to be a real artist for this. Just place some little dots or stripes wherever you want and you will get something really pretty!

I hope you liked this post. It was a little bit different than I used to write but I noticed that I really loved to make this. So if you enjoyed this, than you can always let me know in the comments.





No comments:

Post a Comment