ABOUT ♥

Tuesday 23 September 2014

A little drawing

Me when I have an idea
You might have already seen this little sketchbook in my previous post but I think it just looks so pretty in photos. That I thought I should show you again but than with a little drawing in it.(because it is a little book.)

 I love to start in new fresh sketchbooks. You see the blank pages in the book and know that is going to be full soon. I just love to fill in all of them and watch it years later again. I don't know it's just fun. To see what you where thinking an feeling at that moment you drew it. ;)

I thought to draw myself at the moment I have an idea. I don't know why but it looked fun to me to try. Sometimes it is really hard to find an idea to draw or for something else and I wanted to show you the moment of joy you have when you finally got it.

I hope you all had a nice day!
And I will write soon! :)




2 comments:

  1. That's a super cute sketchbook. Have fun filling your new one!

    thecollectionofknowledge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete