ABOUT ♥

Friday 8 August 2014

Lazy summer days

I think almost everyone knows that feeling when you wake up, don't know what to do and then take your computer and sit behind it for like the rest of the day... So I decided to be a bit more creative. The past few days I've been behind my computer for so long. Watching my blog, seeing videos on youtube, ... I thought that it was time to take my sketchbook and my aquarelle to put something in it. Aquarelle is by far my favorite technique to work with. I love that it can take as many styles as you want. For example very light or dark. 

I've actually drawn myself for how I've been doing lately as you can see. (and as I just told you.) I tried to use aquarelle as dark as possible (for me :) , because I always use it very light.) 




No comments:

Post a Comment