ABOUT ♥

Monday 10 November 2014

My October favorites






Hi everyone! I know I am a little late, but I promised you to do an October favorites. There were a lot of things that I loved this month. But of course I couldn't show you all so I have chosen my absolute favorites.

The first one is this red book. Its called: This is not a book. I already have it for a long time but this month I really wrote and did some things in it. Maybe you already know it because it's kind of popular. But I am still enjoying it. :)

I've also been using this lipstick (that you have already seen in my previous posts) But I love it so much that I also thought to put it in here. I love that it is so dark. I wear it in combination with this brown eyeshadow and I am loving how it looks.

Last but not least. I have these little shining earrings that I am obsessed with. I saw them in forever 21. I normally don't go to that shop often but I saw all this jewelry. It's not normal how much they have.(haha) I saw these two and I immediately fell in love with them.

I hope you liked this post. 
Let me know what you enjoyed the most in the month October.

2 comments:

  1. I have not heard of the 'this is not a book' book. I'm intrigued now to what it is...
    My favourites from October can be found here http://www.homelifewithheather.co.uk/2014/10/friday-favourites.html
    I am still loving my hand cream, I need to repurchase soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a book with all kind of missions in it that you have to do. Like for example: write your day as detailed as possible. :) X

      Delete